- A Learner is directed to a Course page (one of the subsites) from an external link or the main OERu course catalogue. They want to register for the course. They click an "enroll" link which takes them to a page explaining the process. They need to
- enter their email address which then checks if there's an existing accont. If so the Learner can 2a. enter a password to log in, or 2b. request a password recovery If not, the Learner can 2c. register a new account for their email, presented with forms for a username, First Name, Surname, Password, and Country of origin
- register an account on the Course Multisite as a pre-requisite for enrolling for any OERU course, and then,
- enroll for the specific course.
Of course, the enrolling could be done implicitly here, when the user completes their registration by redirecting the user to the course site with an "enrol this user for this course" variable set.
- A Learner is already registered on the Course Multisite and wants to enrol in a course. They go to the course page and click on the "Enrol" button. They are directed to a page which
- if they are not logged in - asks them to log in (or register if they haven't previously done so) and, having done so, presents radio button options for cohort or self-study redirects them to the course front page with the "enrol this user for this course" variable set, doing so implicitly.
- if they're already logged in - presents radio button options for cohort or self-study options than redirects them to the same page with the "enrol this user in this course" variable set - and the site displays a "you are enrolled "
- A learner wants to see what courses she's enrolled in and goes to the user profile page (e.g. by clicking the "person" icon in the menu or a "my account" link). The page shows her a list of courses for which she's enrolled (including the date enrolled) and provides an "unenrol" button for each (which if clicked, will ask "are you sure"). The page will also offer a link to view other available courses (or perhaps a list of courses currently available on the Course site, in which the learner can enrol)
- Question: Do we want to show the user if they opted for self-study or cohort?
- Question: If cohort, do we want to display the instance eg LiDA18-03
- An administrator wants to see who is enrolled in each site, and when they enrolled. They can view a summary (which can include a map of country representation, etc.) for the site (including historical), plus current status (sitewide), and a per-site learner list.